Re: [art_education] To all who want NEW Lesson Plans on IAD

  • artswim@conwaycorp.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      Dear Judy and all,
      Last year my students took the stocking sculpture another step foward. After
      some study about Dale Chihuly, they made stocking sculptures without a base and
      then we spray painted them,(while they were hanging on a clothesline) and added
      various colors of blue and violet spray paint , as well as pearl spray paint,
      some green and fine glitter. Our goal was to make them look glassy! This is a
      picture of the sculpture and a picture of Michael and Matthew standing with the
      sculpture at the Arkansas Art Center in Little Rock, Arkansas. Michael and
      Matthew are students at Carl Stuart Middle School in Conway, Arkansas. They
      were part of the seventh grade class that made the sculpture. The sculpture
      was part of the Young Arkansas Artists Exhibition. Becky ThorntonQuoting

      This message was sent using Conway Corporation WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.net