Your first obligation is to children of the WORLD (correction)

  • Judith Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 11:11 AM
      Greetings Art Educators all over the WORLD,

      I made a big goof in my call for lesson plans...
      Absolutely I would love to have plans from teachers
      all around the world. I should have re-read that more
      closely... Please WORLD list members join in more so
      we can hear from you and share what art education is
      like in your country.

      The children are treasures. I will keep doing my part
      to give them a quality education on my end (smile).
      I just can't always be there to answer questions. I
      can't talk and work at the same time. I will be taking
      a break (not posting) until I get some new exciting
      lesson done.

      And a side note on Lesson Plans... IF you want to get
      your lessons published send them to the magazines
      first. Publishing agreements may vary from magazine to
      magazine.

      http://mail.yahoo.com