Wonder of Watercolor - lesson ideas page (MS-HS)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Wonders of Watercolor Ideas challenge is coming to an end. If you want to
      be in the running for a FREE Judy Decker fine art doll, send image and brief
      description of your project. This page was started to help Joe Cox on Getty
      list. I will continue to add onto this page. Complete lesson plans are NOT
      needed. Survey results show that middle school and high school art teachers
      are most interest in the "spark of the idea" for media approaches. To be
      considered for the doll, you also need to send in an image. I can also add
      additional ideas without image. Only post a watercolor idea right now if I
      can also list it on this page (this is my permission to publish notice):

      Thank you to all who submitted ideas - "Voting" (off list) will be next
      month. I will be doing one more School Art Sites feature on IAD on Great
      Sites - then will move on to media approaches Great Sites - and will link
      this page up for the painting feature. School Sites will return once I have
      several new ones to feature that you send in. My "surfing" days trying to
      find them on my own are over (my Internet access is off and on again - it is
      just too frustrating - the fun is gone -- grin).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      Incredible Art Resources