“Elephant woman” is ready – NEW “Scorpion woman”

  • John Baselmans
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 11:38 AM
      Hello group members

      I finished the "Elephant woman".

      I want to thank you all for the response and positive reactions

      Yesterday I started with a new drawing called;

      "Scorpion woman" a woman complete in the power of a deadly scorpion.

      Technical Information:

      Technique: Pen an Ink (woman) in combination with color pencil and
      pastels (scorpion)

      Materials: "OI ink" - "Caran D'ache" color pencils - "Talens" pastels

      Paper: Schulerhammer R2 / 200 grams cold pressed paper.

      Size: 55 X 40 cm

      You can follow this Work In Progress on the page;

      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Wip/Wip4/Wip4.htm

      Please if you have comments or suggestions they are always welcome.

      I will place all comments on the pages

      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Notes/Comments/Comments.htm

      Sincerely

      John Baselmans
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        List members,
        For those of you who have been attempting to log on to
        the Incredible Art Department the last few days,
        you've noticed the server is down. I don't know what
        the problem is and hope that the server will come
        online soon.
        Ken Rohrer
        List "nanny"

        http://platinum.yahoo.com