Creative Ways to Teach Art History

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 1:42 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      I saved posts from a recent thread to ArtsEdNet about creative ways to teach
      art history. I have put the responses on Incredible Art Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/arthistory.htm
      Note: The pdf files for the trading cards did not send properly - but I
      think you can get an idea. I have the original Quark Express files for
      anyone who wants them.

      Right now, this page is linked from middle school lessons and high school
      lessons.

      Please post your creative ways for elementary - and additional ones for
      middle school and high school. I would like to see this page grow (and of
      course I will credit the other list serves, too). The topic comes up
      frequently on Getty ArtsEdNet so I will watching, too.

      Thank you in advance for taking the time to respond.