Photoshop Curriculum Online - on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Photoshop frequently comes up as a topic of discussion on the Getty list.
      Jane Pawlowski sent me her curriculum to share on Incredible Art Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Photoshop.htm

      Some student examples are also online:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Photoshop2.htm

      These are linked from High School lesson plans on Incredible Art Department.

      Vivian Komando - Pope John II High School in Hendersonville Tennessee - has
      some nice work on her site: http://members.cox.net/artzheart/

      If anyone else has some projects to share using Photoshop - please send to
      me via attachment and I will add them to the site. If you have lessons on
      your own school site - let me know and I will provide a link. I imagine
      these lessons would be adaptable to Photoshop Elements and Photo Deluxe.