Thanks

  • danna_fuller
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2004
      For the welcome!
    • mgalyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
        Dear all,
        Thanks to all of you who posted drawing ideas (as well as words of
        encouragement) for me last couple weeks, and also to all who prayed
        for our school and community in the crisis of losing a student. It
        was an emotional week, but things are better this week. I appreciate
        all the support -- especially the ideas on what to do to help
        students through this terrible time for them. I opened the art room
        to any that wanted to be there, and put out full sheets of matboard
        on which they posted photos and began to write messages. These
        eventually travelled to the cafeteria area where students were lined
        up to write more messages on them. These were delivered to the
        family at the funeral home and were displayed at the church entry
        for the funeral. I think that they turned out to be a way for the
        students to express their emotions and show how much they would miss
        Jordy.

        Thanks again,
        Marianne
      • kamla ravikumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
          Thanks Mary Ann and all those who wrote to me personally .
          Kamla
          Chennai,
          India