More Art News on Incredible Art Department

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have updated the Art News on Incredible Art Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

      Here are the new "head lines"

      Power Of Art Workshop with Robert Rauschenberg -
      May 30, 2003 - Application deadline April 18 (under Professional
      Development)

      THE JAZZ LENSES: Skip Bolen and Steven Forster - Photographs of Jazz
      Musicians in New Orleans April 24 thru May 31 - John Stinson Fine Arts
      (under Exhibits)

      April 7-11 is National Youth Violence Prevention Week! (under
      International -National).

      If you know of an exhibit folks should see -- or have some personal news to
      share - Let me know (mailto:Jdecker@... ) and I will add it to Art
      News. My apologies to folks who posted museum exhibits in the past -- I just
      added the Exhibits section today. I have however, listed the exhibits you
      recommended on my web site. If you jostle my memory what those exhibits
      are - I will add them to the news.

      Judy Decker

      P.S. for Steven.... just wanted you to know I am getting the word out about
      your exhibit. Let Skip know. My email to him got bounced back to me.