Re: [art_education] Micrography - Word as Art - online exhibit

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear Judy,
      Today was my first day back in school, for teachers' meetings. I finally got
      the samples I have of my student's micrography work. Now I have to figure
      out how to make them small enough to scan or email to you. Any ideas?
      I thought I'd try to photograph it with my digital camera and then send it
      through. I'm waiting for my niece to bring back my camera and then I'll try
      These are not the best samples. The best ones the kids took home. Still,
      it's interesting to see what they can do.
      I'll also be sending you pictures of my Ketubot(Jewish marriage contacts)
      soon. I would create a web site but doubt that I could do a decent job and
      really don't even know how to start.