Re: [art_education] Fiber coil baskets - Lesson Plan

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      Glad to help Idus,

      I guess I should beef up the resources on this lesson plan from Sue Stewart:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Sue-baskets.htm
      FYI - I did ask Craft Yarn Council for permission to tweak their lesson
      plan.

      I found a really neat fish lesson a while ago I want to tweak and I never
      heard back from that site.

      Judy Decker