5 new Art Education Members

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 6:54 AM
      Hi all,

      Please join me in welcoming 5 new members to Art Education-

      Angie, a teacher from Sydney, Australia says:

      "I teach K-12 and I'm always looking for new project ideas and lesson
      plans. I hope to use this message board to share and learn with other
      art teachers!"

      Debra says:

      "I am a mother of two boys, age4 and 2 1/2 and am interested in
      exploring homeschooling for them."

      A member who calls themselves "femmecezanne" says:

      "I am new to teaching at school that has never had an art program, I
      am very limited by materials. These resources and ideas will help me
      to be a better teacher."

      Patty says:

      "I am a new art teacher and would like to join the group to receive
      ideas and information."

      A member who calls themselves "rotation wizard" says:

      "Christian educator using Workshop Rotation Model of teaching (WoRM)l.
      I write curriculum including Art lessons. This isn't crafts- use real
      art projects to teach Bible lessons. Thanks."

      Welcome all! Sorry I took a day to approve these. I just moved and I
      don't have home internet access yet.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator