New Art Education member

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2004
      All,
      Let me know if I should end these introductions. I don't know if those
      on this list like this information-

      Please join me in welcoming Amy from Japan. She says:

      "I own a small chain of English schools in Japan,
      and we incorporate art in our classes; using it
      to teach new vocabulary. I am always interested in
      new ways to teach."

      Welcome Amy! It's great that we have members from over 20 different
      countries.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
    • The Maples
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2004
        Ken -
        I really like the introductions. It lets me know there are new people and I
        enjoy reading about their background or special interests. Please don't
        stop!!
        Emily

        Let me know if I should end these introductions. I don't know if those
        on this list like this information-

        Please join me in welcoming Amy from Japan. She says:

        "I own a small chain of English schools in Japan,
        and we incorporate art in our classes; using it
        to teach new vocabulary. I am always interested in
        new ways to teach."

        Welcome Amy! It's great that we have members from over 20 different
        countries.

        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2004
          Please join me in welcoming Christi, an art teacher for a homeschool
          coop. She says:

          "I am helping to teach an art class at a coop of homeschooled children
          and am wanting to share ideas."

          Welcome Christi! There are many homeschoolers on the list.

          Ken Rohrer
          List Moderator