Re: [art_education] How are you creating BUYERS of art?

  • h2omellen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
      Wow that is a good question. Yes, I have lots of original art work hanging
      up in my house. My own, a friend's painting, and my grandkids' art work.
      A jewelry professor I studied under said you should price your work by the
      time you spend in hours creating the art work multiplied by the your hourly wage
      (dollar amount you would like to receive) plus the cost materials.
      I feel that I must put a value in dollars on myself for doing what I like to
      do best and then hope that I can make a living and others want to buy it.
      Ellen