Kindergarten Architecture Lesson Plan from Jill - on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Jill has sent in another lesson plan for Incredible Art Department. Here is
      her lesson for Kindergarten.
      Architecture - Changes - Community:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/K-architecture.htm

      Jill took a class in architecture this summer... I am looking forward to
      hearing her success stories with these lessons.

      I will link these once I have images (and Internet resources added)... If
      Jill can't send images - I will make connections to Monet (changes in
      seasons and time of day) and will get some thumbnails to add. Romare Beardon
      would be a good one for showing community and the goings on.

      Jill sent the list a good lesson last summer - I will repost that soon,
      too - Maybe someone tired it and can send in a student sample.

      Thanks a million, Jill!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/