Frank Lloyd Wright Windows Lesson Plan on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Jill Swedlow (Getty BluesTruth) as submitted a lesson plan to Incredible Art
      Department:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/wright.htm

      This will remain in the File for Sharing folder until I get an image to add
      to it. If anyone has done Frank Lloyd Wright windows with your students and
      would like to submit an image - please do. Include the name of your school.
      I know Jill will try this lesson with her students this year.

      If no one sends any images - I will email web site to get permission to put
      thumbnails of Wright's windows on the plan. I no longer link up lesson plans
      until I get images to share with them. I will add Internet resources after
      the images arrive (F L Wright is easy to find online). Almost all who
      answered the IAD survey said they prefer to see lessons plans with images. I
      have even received some requests for images on plans that don't have any.

      Files for Sharing do come up when you search the home page on IAD
      (Incredible Art Department)

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/