New Art Education Member

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 4, 2004
      Please join me in welcoming Dianne of New Orleans, LA, USA. She says:

      "I am a professional storyteller who performs arts-in-education
      programs and residencies for 75,000 children a year."

      This job sounds very interesting and I'm sure she can add a lot to our
      group. Welcome Dianne!

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
    • Ken
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 21, 2004
        Please join me in welcoming Lisa, an English teacher from Taiwan. She
        says she wants to know more about art education.

        Ken