Re: [art_education] New Member see Incredible Art Resources

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Thanks Ken - Welcome homeschooler,

      Incredible Art Resources was designed around the middle school social
      studies curriculum initially.
      There are many resources that tie in with the sixth grade curriculum. You
      will find many broken links now - I do apologize for that - Removing them is
      very time consuming. Let me know when you find them and that will make my
      job easier. If you would like to use any of the Internet Lessons - I will
      update them for you. Just give me a day's notice. The African Lesson is all
      online as that was my research project - some outside links may be broken
      but there is plenty to learn in the lesson.

      There are many excellent art lesson plans on the site.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      Incredible Art Resources