New Member to Art Education

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      Please join me in welcoming our newest member to the list. She did not
      post her name or location but this is what she says:

      "I'm homeschooling my 6th grader and looking for good quality art lesson
      material."

      You will find many homeschooling resources on the site and mentioned
      on this list group. You've come to the right place. Welcome!

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
        Please join me in welcoming our newest member to the Art Education
        List Group. From her e-mail address, I believe her name is Annette.
        She says:

        "Hi there! I'm a highschool art and photography teacher and have been
        looking for ways to communicate with other art educators. I'm hoping
        to share and gain a wealth of ideas though this group."

        Welcome to te group! You'll find plenty of art educators on the list.

        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator