Re: [art_education] Calling for Information -Susan

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Greetings Susan - and all looking for a job,

      Here is one page on Incredible Art Department that may help you:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

      See what art educators had to say about how to land that "dream job"

      My suggestion to you Susan would be to find a different server - for two
      reasons.

      1. Geocities is blocked on many school servers because of advertising.

      2. This is the message I got when I tried to view your site. An
      administrator will not go back in one hour.... He/she will just forget about
      you.
      Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
      The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
      transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
      Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
      http://www.geocities.com/srwclonch/index.html

      What grade level will you be teaching? Incredible Art Department has lots of
      resources and lessons to help you.

      After I am able to view your site- I will give more suggestions.

      Best wishes to you,

      Judy Decker