Collage Portraits of Famous Olympians - lesson plan

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I found this lesson plan in my elementary ideas folder.
      Collage Portraits of Famous Olympians Art Lesson - by Dr.Jane Pinneau, Clark
      County
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Olympic3.htm
      I will only leave this in the file for sharing for a couple of days.... If
      any one uses this lesson - please send me a sample image and I will write it
      up for Incredible Art Department with your adaptations and credit Dr.
      Pinneau as the original source.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/