Art Education- New School Year

  • h2omellen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      Does anyone have any good on-line resources for starting the the New Year. I
      am opening a new school after a 5 year sabbatical from teaching art.
      Somewhat nervous. I started a new school over 20 years ago and set it up, etc. I
      just seem to be starting from scratch again. There are three general art
      classed. 1 photography, and one advanced class forming. If anyone has any
      suggestions, it would be great.
      I am trying to get my foot back in the door and don't really know how long
      this will last.
      Ellen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
        Ellen,

        There are a lot of good lessons on Incredible Art Department.
        http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

        I have a lot of resources on my site -
        Incredible Art Resources
        Browse - then tell me a little more about what you might be looking for.

        Best wishes.

        Judy Decker