Monotype Lesson Plan - now on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I have written a lesson plan for Incredible Art Department for monotypes:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Brenda-mono.htm
      Susan Fowler and Createx site helped with this lesson. I have featured the
      art from Brenda Robson's students and Ken Schwab's students.

      I linked this from Elementary and Middle School Plans (since I wrote it
      mainly from a middle school perspective).

      Ken - if you see this -- add on to what I said about your prints. I wrote
      how I did them with high school - and your look the same.

      Cheers,

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Department (IAD)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/