Pre-Columbian Ceramics and Costume resource

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      I have updated my page on Pre-Columbina Ceramics:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/effigy.htm

      and Moche Ceramics:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/moche.htm

      I hope you are able to use these pages with your students. I used them with
      7th graders. They would be great resources for high school ceramics, too.
      Both are linked from my page on Pre-Columbian Art.

      I have also updaed my Dance/Theater additional links page - it now includes
      Costume links:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/dance.htm

      This page is linked from Comprehensive Arts:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/comparts.htm

      Here is a great site if you are interested if costume/fashions - site has
      lots of art images to show clothing of the times.

      La Couturière Parisienne http://www.marquise.de/
      All about period costume, from the Middle Ages up to the early 20th century.
      Access over 3800 costume pictures through a database, read one of hundreds
      of articles. Excellent selection of Medieval and Renaissance costumes.
      Ethnic costume included for Germany and Japan.

      If there is a page on my site that you want to use with your students and I
      have not repaired broken links on it yet- just let me know a day ahead of
      time and I will do that page next.

      Judy