Re: [art_education] More elementary lessons added to IAD

  • eggplant49@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2003
      Hi all... I teach 3 thru 8 art in NJ.
      Judy~ Thank you so much for your terrific sites! I wish I had more time to surf the net...but I am just stretched so thin with yearbook, art enrichemnt classes, local, county and state teen arts, poster contests, displays, etc.etc....  you have given me a "Cliff Notes" of fabulous ideas!!! Thanks so much... I really appreciate it!!!
      Weary of snow and winter!!!
      Lynn
    • kerry marquis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2003
        Wow! I think that the elementary work on the Incredible Art Department is truly incredible! Thank you for sharing this.
        Kerry Marquis

        Introduction to Art -- http://webtech.kennesaw.edu/kmarquis
        Ceramics and Pottery -- http://pottery.netfirms.com

        Take a free personality test on my site!!
        http://www.oursites.org/kerrymarquis/