Technology Lesson links on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      Incredible Art Department is in need of good technology lesson plans. I have
      added links to technology lessons from Getty ArtsEdNet list members. You
      will find links to Harold Olejarz's lessons, Alix Peshette's and Carolyn
      Robert's lesson on the middle school page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middlelessons.html
      Harold has some excellent digital imaging and video lessons. Alix's mandala
      lesson is superb. Carolyn's lessons using PC paint are for high school - but
      I used them with middle school. Renee Berge has also used Carolyn's lessons
      with 8th grade:
      http://rb043.k12.sd.us/art_tech_8th.htm

      You will also find a link to Carolyn's lessons from the high school lesson
      page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

      If you have some lessons on your site you want to share --- just send me
      your link and I will add it.

      Middle School teachers will want to check the link to work by Bunki Kramer's
      students (I borrowed her CD title Oodles of Ideas for that link):

      You can buy Bunki's ideas on CD at a really low prince. You get LOTS of
      great images, student hand-outs and more. Oodles of Ideas I and II are in
      the Sax catalog. You can buy Oodles III and IV from Bunki and Carolyn
      Roberts (mailto:bkramer@... and
      mailto:croberts@...). See Bunki's and Carolyn's presentation at
      NAEA. Get your own Oodles of Ideas before that next snow day - and have fun
      browsing the CD.

      P.S. FYI - Joe Applebaum's lesson
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/cubismphoto.htm has been
      linked to from the Wisconsin IDEAS Portal Web Site.
      http://ideas.wisconsin.edu IAD does get some notice.