Re: Obscure color names needed

  • K A
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004

      putty, pumpkin, mustard, caramel, butter, hmmm, I sense a food theme here lol . . . sources for fabulous color names are the makeup aisle and J Crew catalogs

      Sounds like a fun song!

      ~  Kathleen Arola

      Message: 5
         Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 16:34:59 -0000
         From: "gpercy1" <gpercy@...>
      Subject: Obscure color names needed

      Greetings!

      I hope everyone is having a great summer so far...I am in need of
      suggestions.
      I have been working on "Songs in the Key of Art" Vol 4 this year and
      I am am working on a
      song about obscure/strange/odd color names (puce,mauve,periwinkle
      etc...) and their
      somewhat strained relationship with the reds,yellows and blues of the
      world.  Any
      suggestions of interesting color names would be appreciated...

      Thanks,

      Greg Percy
      http://www.songsinthekeyofart.com

      "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

      - Pablo Picasso

      Do you Yahoo!?