Larry Seiler's Landscape book is ready - on CD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Many of you "know" Larry Seiler from Getty list. He has completed his
      landscape book on CD and it is now ready for you - it is only $25.00. So
      many have benefited from his tutorials on Wet Canvas site.

      "Landscape Painting- the art of seeing and doing"
      - Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 CD ROM format
      http://www.artlandishconcepts.org/newbook.htm

      I have Larry linked on my page of List Member sites (I just noticed I have
      him listed a couple of times! - three if you include under high school
      teachers, too - grin... I will fix that)
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

      Ken Schwab - if you see this - Larry might be a good on to contact too about
      selling CDs.

      Judy