Just Curious - Do any of you use IAD Art Links?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Do any of you refer to Art Links (Art Stuff) on Incredible Art Department -
      that is the "Heads Section"
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artlinks.html

      The pages I am interested in knowing if you use are:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstuff.html

      Two of these pages were in the top fifty so I am updating them now for
      broken links.
      I will be updating all pages in the top fifty. Let me know off list if you
      use these ( Jdecker@... )
      Last year - no one who answered my survey did - but now we have a bunch of
      new people.

      Ken Rohrer - I do need to keep these to stash link requests I get... I know
      folks outside the art ed circles are finding them. I link most artists who
      email me on these pages. I no longer list galleries as there are too many
      artists to request permission to use images. All artists have to agree to
      let art teachers use images or I don't link them. I even added that "blurb"
      on the page. So now teachers can use all contemporary artists I have listed
      (make it the artists' job to tell me to remove their link).

      Happy 4th of July Weekend all!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources