Graffiti Tag Creator (online) - Fun to do!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Jennifer, I will add this link to your lesson plan....
      http://www.mindgem.nu/graffiti.html

      Marcia Lavery posted this to Getty list:

      Anyone who is doing a Name/Graffiti/Tag Lesson might find this website
      useful.. You can type in words to have it transformed to graffiti. It might
      be a fun "extra" thing for kids to do. http://www.mindgem.nu/graffiti.html

      I kind of play Art List tag (grin). Passing one good tid bit to the
      other...and "tag" on my own words of wisdom along the way. I know I have
      seen some good resource sites for Graffiti art - but no longer have those
      links...Anyone have good sites for Graffiti? (besides Keith Haring).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources