RE: Russian Architecture Elementary Ideas? (Judy)

  • MissCaiola@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      I would love to do a school wide unit on Russia, from the Kindergarteners to the 6th graders.  That is the ultimate plan in my head.  I have not decided on which grades specifically that I would do the architecture part of the unit with...depending on what I decide to do, I could tailor the lesson for either older or younger students.

      Patti in Toledo, OH
      MissCaiola@...