Re: hello all - and name art

  • arizkma
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      Thanks, Marcia, for sharing your school's website with your
      students' art gallery. We've just been in the middle of sharing
      name art ideas for the beginning of the school year, and I really
      liked the picture in your gallery where the bubble letters of the
      student's name were designed using different animal print patterns.
      How fun! I think I'll try it. Here's the link for anyone else
      who's interested:

      http://www.skokie69.k12.il.us/Lincoln/

      ~ Kathleen Arola

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, marcia lavery
      <marciadotcom@y...> wrote:

      > Hello there, Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I'm Marcia, from
      Illinois, I've been teaching for 2 and a half years at a middle
      school.
    • The Maples
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
        (1) I could not find the bubble letters that Marcia sent in using that web
        address - I found her art club, but no bubble letters.

        (2)Also, I wanted to thank everyone who helped with my Keith Haring project.
        It was a big success. I made a great powerpoint of him for elementary (K-4)
        kids. I also came up with 2 lessons for the project. I'll try to get some
        pictures with them and send them in.

        (3) And . . . now I need some advice on how to decorate my new K-4 art
        room. I'm really wanting to paint some images around the room and thought
        maybe I could get some great advice from everyone.

        Thanks - Emily

        <marciadotcom@y...> wrote:

        > Hello there, Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I'm Marcia, from
        Illinois, I've been teaching for 2 and a half years at a middle
        school.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • arizkma
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2004