IAD Site updates - Elementary - Art/Science connections

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 6:20 PM
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I have been busy working on lots of minor updates to the site - far to many
      to list. I do want to share these elementary lesson ideas as they integrate
      science. The rest of the updates are just for anyone who happens to wander
      on the pages.

      Denise Pannell's Paper Pulp Painting lesson:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/denise-pulp.htm
      I will add some things I know about pulp paint - learned from Denise Fleming
      and other papermaking artists. I just wanted to get Denise's lesson out to
      you.

      More Fish ideas - Scroll down to Gina Grant's mixed media collage with first
      grade:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/fish.htm
      I will add new fish ideas/lesson as soon as they arrive... any media - and
      grade level.

      Now is a good time for some "fishing". There is positive symbolism for fish
      in just about every culture.... dating back for thousands of years (The
      Christian symbol is really quite old - pre-Christian).

      Enjoy! Keep the good ideas coming in. Summer is a good time to share. I will
      get all ideas and lessons shared the easy way for with all lists.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources