Welcome Jean Pierre -See Incredible Art Department

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Greetings Jean Pierre,

      I would love to hear more what you are looking for. Incredible Art
      Department has many resources that you could use.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
      I would like to make it more appealing to your staff. Right now the site is
      geared mainly to USA teachers.

      We just shared a lot of ideas that are universal - would work for your
      primary teachers too so be sure to browse the list archives when you have
      time.

      Judy Decker