New List Member

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      List members,

      Please join me in welcoming Jean Pierre Coppens from Belgium. Jean
      says the following:

      "I'm a school librarian at a Belgiam school. The art teachers want to
      start a group about art education to pupils of the primary school, so I'm
      looking for information to give it to the teachers."

      List Moderator,
      Ken Rohrer
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2004
        List Members,

        Please join me in welcoming Teresa Sheffey of El Paso, Texas (USA)She
        says:

        "I am a secondary art teacher in El Paso, TX. I have been a
        longstanding member of the Getty's artednet talk but made the mistake
        of unsubscribing at the end of the school year not know that I would
        have a problem re-subscribing at home. I have been an art teacher for
        about 12 years. I would like to have the support of the art teachers
        nationwide. Thanks for your consideration.

        Welcome Teresa!

        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator
      • Renah Bell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2004
          Welcome, Teresa.
          You will find this to be a fascinating, enlightening and friendly group.
          What Ken has started and Judy has so wonderfully developed is amazing. We're
          happy to have you and you will love it(smile).
          Renah Bell