Radial Name Design & Monster lesson on IAD - Elementary

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Quite some time ago I shared Patti' Caiola's Word files for these two
      lessons...
      I now have them on the site in html for all to view.
      There is a Monster in my Closet:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Patti-monster.htm

      Radial Name Design:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Patti-name.htm
      Included are definitions for you to tie in math concepts.

      These are linked from elementary plans. I also linked Radial Name Design
      from Middle School Plans.

      Word files I share the easy way first. There are some formatting glitches
      that are just minor...Maybe I should tell my friend Bill Gates to make Word
      and Front Page more compatible? (Patti's bullets don't show up - I'll see
      about putting some new ones in...). I've been checking all pages now in
      Mozilla and IE...Anytime you find a major "glitch" - do let me know
      (especially Mac people - as I know there have been problems in the past).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources