Abstract Animal Scratch Art Lesson Plan on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Here is a wonderful lesson plan from Kathleen Arola - a first year art
      teacher - 8 year veteran classroom teacher.
      She has been brainstorming like crazy on new ideas to try next year.

      Abstract Animal Scratch Art:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Kathleen-scratch.htm
      Included is an assessment tool.

      I like her added note for a substitute - that the sub is not to follow this
      but to use the sub folder. All elementary and middle school teachers should
      develop a substitute folder for those "emergencies".

      This lesson will be linked officially after Kathleen has tried it with her
      kiddies.... This is how the File for Sharing works. I share - you download
      what interests you. I do go through and weed out files that are no longer
      being used....and link up ones that are being used. The Files folder is just
      easy for me to enter URLs for you.

      Thanks Kathleen (one of the tables didn't save right to html - folks can
      tweak that themselves) Ignore minor formatting glitches - I will fix them on
      the final lesson.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources