Triptych portrait lesson link on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 7:35 PM
      (Judy - I put it on the site already - more work to come on it. I add my
      "notes" too. I will be posting it to Getty list, also. I will let you know
      when I have added all of my notes for MS and HS on it)

      Greetings Art Educators,

      I forgot to change my email to html -- so ALL of Judy's formatting was
      lost.... I put the lesson on IAD so save you all time tweaking that
      email...Images to come for this lesson.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Judy-triptych.htm
      I will write up a self portrait twist on this lesson.... plus some other
      "Judy-isms" - and some links etc.
      It is linked from elementary lessons - but you could adapt it to middle
      school and high school. (for high school, I would use masonite -- really
      make a treasure! -- but you could use mat board or corrugated cardboard
      too).
      Linked from:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/elemlessons.html

      Enjoy-- happy planning for fall...this looks like a winner!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources