ChildArt Festival Washington DC - September 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I just received this information from Dr. Ishaq (from Interantional Child
      Art Foundation).... It may be too later to get your work entered in the
      competition --but it may be worth a try (see contact information below -
      there may be more info on the site: http://www.icaf.org/ ). Those in the
      Washington DC area will want to stop by at the festival in September.

      International ChildArt Festival Washington, DC September 6-13, 2003

      Young American artists from across the United States will host children from
      around the world at an international celebration of children's creativity
      and imagination in Washington, DC in September 2003. Organized by the
      International Child Art Foundation (ICAF ), this historic assembly of some
      of the most creative children on the planet will lay the foundation for a
      future world leadership that is both creative and cooperative. You and your
      family are invited to the events on The National Mall on Sept 9, 10 and 11.
      Free arts and crafts activities will be provided to the public on The
      National Mall on Sept 9 (Mother Earth Day), Sept. 10 (Children's Wellness
      Day) and Sept. 11 (Children's Peace Day). Find out more
      http://www.icaf.org/ )

      Here is contact information from Dr. Ishaq:

      Ashfaq Ishaq, PhD, FRSA
      Executive Director
      International Child Art Foundation
      1350 Connecticut Avenue, NW
      Washington, DC 20036
      1 202 530 1000 x 208
      1 202 530 1080 fax
      ishaq@...
      olympiad@...
      www.icaf.org

      I have added this information to Art News:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html