News about Incredible Art Department

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      Dear Art Educators,

      I have recently taken over as web master for the Incredible Art Department
      (http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/).
      I am looking for art lessons to post to the site and any art news that you
      might have.
      Lessons should include objectives, materials, instruction/motivation and
      procedures. An assessment tool would be helpful too. Send plans to
      mailto:Jdecker@....
      You can send via attachment or copied and pasted into an email. Please send
      a couple of images, too (as attachments).

      Art news can be awards or recognition you, your students or your department
      have received. The news will be updated each month (more frequently if I get
      a lot of response) and will appear on this page:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

      New to Incredible Art Department is the addition of my Art Resources site
      (currently named Elida Art):

      This is a site that was designed for art educators of all grade levels. Let
      me know what kind of resources you are looking for and I will add them to
      the site.

      I hope to hear from some of you.

      Sincerely,

      Judy Decker
    • Christa-Maria
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        Thank you Judy,
        for taking over this valuable site.
        I retired last year, as an Art Educator and have files and maps full of
        very original ideas.Just have to do a bit or organizing to find the
        matching floppies to some of the projects I want to post..
        The valuable part of my lessons are that they all are very low cost and
        use recycled materials.
        C-M