Next step

  • John Baselmans <graphic@johnbaselmans.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello group members

      After my "Iguana man" and all the positive reactions I decided to make
      a complete series of human- animal related drawings.

      My next drawing is called "Elephant woman" and will be a woman
      complete in the power of an elephant

      The technique is pen an ink (woman) in combination with pastels a
      color pencil (elephant).

      In the future I will show all these drawings in an exhibition who I
      will organize.

      I hope you will enjoy the step by step set-up and as always you are
      welcome with comments and or suggestions.

      The drawing is placed on the page;

      http://www.johnbaselmans.com/Notes/Notes3/Note3.htm

      John Baselmans