Re: [art_education] Visual Journaling Unit Plan - file offer

  • Renah Bell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2004
      Dear Judy,
      I'm not sure what is on list and what is off list, so here is my request for
      Mark Anderson's unit plan.
      Thank you,
      Renah Bell
      renah@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2004
        Judy,

        I would also like this file.

        Thank you,
        Don Hoffmann
[...]

        art history and appreciation, exploration of the purpose and end result of a

        ---------------------------------------

        Please ask me OFF List for this file. I will forward this week only.

        Judy Decker - Ohio
        Incredible Art Resources

      • SPienschke@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2004
          me too Judy

        • I Arcement
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2004
            Judy, please, I would love to have this file...send it on to me!

            Thanks so much,
            Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans!)