Jancy's Found Art Lesson - from middle school and up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I know you don't want to start thinking about the fall yet.... but I wanted
      to get this lesson shared now. Jancy Cossin's had great success with her
      Found Art Lesson for middle school kids.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Jancy-FoundArt.htm

      This is what sparked Jancy's lesson (Jancy made her own stickers and used
      her own site):

      The web address is http://www.found-art.com

      In this project, people make small pieces of art and leave them
      in the community for others to find. You can print out stickers
      from the site to put on the art. The stickers tell the finder about
      the project and direct them to the website where they can find out
      about the artist.
      Grace Hall did a similar lesson with high school. Her student work is on
      Artsonia.
      http://www.artsonia.com/schools/bogalusa1

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources