Note on Visual Journal file

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I will send out Mark Anderson's Visual Journal file next Saturday to all who
      request it. The file is almost 1.3 megabytes so will take a while for you to
      download. Remember to request off list (I may miss requests that are sent to
      the list).

      Thanks,

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources
    • bruce and lori pickering
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        Please send me this file of Visual Journaling
        Thank You,
        Lori Pickering Tryon Middle School- Tryon NC