Materials Giveaway

  • dalatexritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      As look through materials to accommodate requests, I am
      finding "collections" of specific materials that may be of interest
      to individuals. I set up a simple blog to list these:
      http://journals.aol.com/dalatexritter/GiveawayforArtTeachers/

      Please do not make requests through this list, rather contact me
      directly or leave a comment on the blog. Thanks, and those of you
      who made requests for materials -- I'm working on it and will contact
      you. Boy oh boy, what will I ever do with all the empty storage
      space?