Re: [art_education] Digest Number 537

  • mefashionlady2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      AOL Email
      In a message dated 6/4/2004 5:54:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, art_education@yahoogroups.com writes:
      www.sjs.org

      Linda!!

      I am really impressed with the cliber of the work from your students.. I would be interested in the method you used to have them achieve their final works.. lesson plans materials etc.. esp[ecially of the wooden animals.. and mosaics.. as I said my art camp is with 4th 5th 6th graders.. It is a 3 week class and they have  the capability to work on long term projects.. they are inspirijng!

      Anything you used would be appreciated;.   did they have pictures to guide them in the mosaics?

      Anyway they are lovely.. you must be proud.

      Thanks for sharing

      Jane from Maine.