Re: [art_education] Re: New members and those who are leaving

  • Carol E Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004

      Hi "Data",

      As I posted to C-M, please don't hesitate to continue to comment on the subjects that you see on this list. Your wisdom and experience are the things that we can not do without and which are not contained within any printed material.

      Sincerely,

      Carol-joyuzsong

      ---
      "Art like morality, begins by drawing the line somewhere."