RE: [art_education] Re: career simulation

  • Fields, Linda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      does this mean you want it? L.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: shinds227 [mailto:shinds227@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 9:43 AM
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [art_education] Re: career simulation

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Fields, Linda" <fieldsl@g...>
      wrote:
      > I have a unit I use with high school art II called What is it like
      to be a graphic designer? If you think it is adaptable for you, let me
      know and I'll try to send it. Linda in NC

      intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent
      responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any
      disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on
      this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
      e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information
      immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address
      may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring
      and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."

      Delivered by GCSnet (b37)

      This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."
      Outbound by GCSnet (b37)