New Member Welcome!

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2004
      List Members

      I'd like to welcome Becky Thornton of Conway, Arkansas (USA). She is a
      teacher and artist. She says the following:

      I have posted lessons and enjoyed others lessons and the friendly
      exchange between professionals!

      Please join me in welcoming her to the group!

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
    • Ken Rohrer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2004
        Group Members,

        I'd like to introduce a new member to the Art
        Education List Group. Please join me in welcoming
        Emily Maples from Pottsville, Arkansas (USA). She is a
        K-4 art teacher.

        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator

        =====