Re: [art_education] Help finding teaching position?

  • Kelli Denne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003

      Has David ever thought about teaching private art lessons.  I have a couple of students and I really enjoy it.  You'd be surprised at the response because art programs in schools are getting so thinned out, that parents are looking for something like that.  Just a thought.

      Kelli

      "Life is an empty canvas, throw all the color you can on it."

      Do you Yahoo!?