Re: [art_education] Art question

  • Mcarsart@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
      Ken,
      Just looking through the AEAI membership list, and don't see your name on the
      list. Are you in an administrative position now, seems like you were near
      Indy someplace. Or, are you in the art room? I know you used to be quite
      active, but haven't seen you around.
      Marcia Carson
    • jaco_l@worldonline.co.za
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
        I was in the art room.
        Right now I'm working allot of overtime and only find time to read the emails...
        But never truly had the time to answer or reply to quistions.

        Have a nice day
        thanks
        Jaco

        > Ken,
        > Just looking through the AEAI membership list, and don't see your name on the
        > list. Are you in an administrative position now, seems like you were near
        > Indy someplace. Or, are you in the art room? I know you used to be quite
        > active, but haven't seen you around.
        > Marcia Carson

        This message was sent using World Mail.
        http://www.worldonline.co.za